How to Manage Construction Claims-Panel Discussion
Join us for a comprehensive overview of the tools you need to prepare, manage and respond to construction claims. Our panel of experts will discuss ways to mitigate claims from contract review to identify potential claims, contract negotiating examples that preserve contractor rights while maintaining customer relationships and also provide you with an outline of what to expect once involved in a claim.
This panel discussion is geared towards Owners, CFO’s, Project Managers, Contractors, Subcontractors and anyone in your company interested in learning how to help protect your company.
Discover what you need to know about construction claims from our panel of experts as they share:
- How to foresee signs that there may be trouble coming
- Understanding what your contract requires before and during execution
- When and how to involve legal counsel and process for mediation, arbitration, and court
- What to do from the legal perspective / what is realistic
- Guide you on Job Record keeping to fight against claims
- Production tracking that helps with impacted productivity and delay claims
Kenneth Schumaker, Partner -- Murphy Austin Adams Schoenfeld
Fred Silva, Claims Consultant -- PCCI
Scott Alexander, Partner -- Murphy Austin Adams Schoenfeld
Brock Littlejohn, CFO -- Rex Moore Group
Lunch -- Viva Roma Buffet: Fresh Fruit Salad, Caesar Salad, Marinated Mushroom and Artichoke Salad, Chicken Cacciatore, Penne Alfredo, Bowtie Pasta with House Made Marinara, Italian Sausages with Roasted Peppers and Onions, Roasted Italian Vegetables
Download the Flyer
Cancellation/Refund Policy: Cancellations/Refunds must be communicated to us via email or phone call 1-week prior to the event. You may send a substitute to take your place if your cancellation request has not been received in time. “No Shows” will be billed if a cancellation request is not received in time.